Thursday, August 30, 2012

Dollish Polish I Will Have What She's Having

Hello Friends :-)
Sorry, it has been a few days since my last post. I've been super busy at work last few days and haven't had any extra time to post. I have a gorgeous polish to show you. Dolly really out did herself with this polish. It even has silver circle glitter throughout. The silver breaks up the solid Magenta/fushia coloring, very nicely. I LOVE this one!!! It probably has become my second favorite Dollish Polish I own! Of course my Toxic Avenger ranks first :-) :-)
Anyway, the formula on this polish is really perfect! Dip brush in bottle, with the perfect amount of glitter on the brush, lovn it! It wasn't too thick or thin, just right!!! I was very impressed with this polish :-) I love these type of glitter polishes, so sparkly :-) :-) I really tried hard to find the right undies for this beauty. I just couldn't find the perfect one. But I did find a magenta colored polish that would do. It is Borghese's Berry Confezione. I don't think it's perfect for it, but I did love the way it turned out. So I think it was definitely a great choice :-) :-) I did one coat of Berry C.
 I then followed up Berry C. with two coats of IWHWSH. Then I used Glitter Tamer, one coat. Followed up with one coat of Gelous and Seche Vite. I adored the finished polish. It really is stunning :-) Also reminded me of some Smitten Polish's I won. I love Smitten Polish :-)
So on to the lovely pics, what do you think? Do you like or love this one?

SO Stunning!!!

I love the glass finish, my favorite type finish :-)

Simply Lovely!!

Taken outside, at work :-) If you click on it, you really can see the  silver glitter mixed in

Nice slightly blurred pic to show the glimmer and shimmer in this beauty

Took this pic for fun. But it turned out so cool looking, had to share :-) :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin