Saturday, September 29, 2012

Girly Bits Apparition experimenting


I couldn't decide which Girly Bit's color to pair up with Apparition. So I figured I would do an experiment and pair it up with a variety of different Girly colors :-) :-) First off I must say how blown away I was to see this polish. I can't get over how beautiful this polish is. It's very ghostly :-) :-)  Theres so much going on with it. First off is the holographic bar glitter, simply gorgeous!! Then amongst the white shards and variety of hexes, is this glitter that throws these sparks of violet!! simply stunning!! You can really see the violet sparks in the bottle thats in all my pics. Apparition is the perfect name for this baby :-)
The Girly polishes I choose for the experiment is:
Denim Diva
CU Blue
Sailors Delight
Into the Night
Star Spangled
Purple Potion
Razzle Dazzle

All my fingers have different colors. So I will add caption to them all so you know what you are looking at. I had a blast doing this and I really loved all of them with Apparition. It's just so Halloweeny, Love it!!!

Into the Night with Apparition. How cool is this!! Sooo pretty :) :-)

Star Spangled with Apparition. Love :-)

a bit blurry to see the sparkle a bit better in pic. Into the Night on index and middle finger. Star Spangled on ring finger and pinky

Into the Night on Index and middle finger. Star Spangled on ring finger and pinky

Into the Night on index and middle finger. Star Spangled on ring finger and pinky

Into the Night on index and middle finger. Star Spangled on ring finger and pinky

Sailors Delight on ring finger. CU Blue on middle finger. Denim Diva on index

Sailors Delight on ring finger. CU Blue middle finger. Denim Dive on index finger

Sailors Delight ring finger. CU Blue on middle finger. Denim Diva on index
Purple Potion on index. Razzle Dazzle on Middle finger. Rogue on ring finger and pinky

Purple Potion on Index. Razzle Dazzle on middle finger. Rogue on ring finger and pinky

Purple Potion on Index. Razzle Dazzle on middle finger. Rogue on ring finger and pinky

For fun, I put Candy Corn on top of:
Index and middle finger, Purple Potion
RIng finger, Sailors Delight
Look how gorgeous purple potion looks with Candy Corn!! All the glimmer and shimmer, Love it!!
Also the yellow shimmer coming off of Sailors Delight, to die for!!!
This has been the most fun!! :-) :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin