Monday, November 12, 2012

Maybelline Color Show Sequins

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I was, when I laid eyes on these polishes!! They are sooo gorgeous!! That Holographic glitter, ugh such a weakness!! I managed to get quite a few of them. I have a couple that I swatched and wanted to share with you. For $3.99 you really can't beat it!! I believe these were put out for the 2012 Holidays. I also know they are Limited Edition. I bought these at my work and I know Maybelline only sent around two bottles of each color. You can find these at Rite Aid. I imagine also, probably anywhere else that sells Maybelline.
I was actually a bit impressed with the formula on these. Being so full of glitter it is very thick, as you can imagine. I did add a couple drops of Seche Vite Restore, to mine. It made it a bit easier to use them.  On my mani's I used Gelous, two coats and Seche Vite one coat. If you love glitter polishes, as I do, I recommend you pick a couple of these up. They are really gorgeous!!!

Maybelline Sequins Rose Bling 825. With Sinful Colors Shirley and Bobby for undies :-)

Rose Bling 825 Blurred a bit to give you a taste of the insane gorgeous sparkle!!! I really loved this one!

A little side shot of Rose Bling for ya :-) It's so dang Beautiful!! I actually bought an extra bottle of this one :-D

A Macro of Rose Bling, to show all the glittery yumminess inside of it :-) :-)

Lavendar Sparks 805! Using one of those Halloween pumpkin head polishes. I apologize, as it has no name on it. 

Lavendar Sparks, sooooo freakn Gorgeous!!!

Look at all this Holographic glitter!!! LOVE this!!

Another slightly blurred pic. The Holo glitter makes me think of a disco ball  for some reason, lol. But I doooo soooooo adore this one!!

I hope you enjoyed the pics!! I highly recommend you don't walk, but run to your nearest Rite Aid, to grab hold of these Lovelies!!
Have an Awesome Glitter Filled Polish day :-) :-) 
xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin