Sunday, August 5, 2012

My Sweet Dreams

Here I have another prized polish of mine Sweet Dreams!! I just adore this gorgeous pink polish. There's so much going on with it. It's got Squares, Hexes, circles, bars, diamonds and micro glitter! The attention to detail in all of Lynn's polish, is incomparable. I used Butter London's Fairy Lights for an undie and 2 coats of Sweet dreams. The glitter laid down perfectly! It's amazing how the glitters on the brush disperse all over the nail without bunching up in one area. It didn't need any Glitter Tamer so I used one coat of Gelous and one coat of Seche Vite. What do you think? Don't you just love it!!
Lynnderella Sweet dreams


Here is an up close Macro of it. Such a Beautifully busy polish with sooo much going on with it. All day I fond myself starring at my nails and discovering more glitters I didn't see before. Love Love Loving this color too!! 
Lynnderella Sweet dreams Macro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin