Friday, August 17, 2012

New Picture Polish tease

Hello :-)
Today I have a lovely beauty to share with you. This is Tease, a pink glitter/shimmer polish. The formula on this one is kind of thick, but at least it's a one coater :-) Even though it would have been fine with one coat, I still applied two. With the second coat, I could tell the pink was more potent than if I had just left it with one. I also added one coat of Glitter Tamer to achieve that glassy finish. After that, just cause I wanted too not needed too, I added one coat of Gelous. I then topped it off with one coat of Seche Vite. I really love this polish, it' gorgeous!! I find myself constantly starring down at my nails today. When light reflects off of it, the shimmer is stunning!! Enjoy the pics!!

Picture Polish Tease

Picture Polish Tease

Picture Polish tease

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin