Thursday, August 16, 2012

Picture Polish Electric Blue with Lynnderella Bride of Franken

Hello Friends!!
I have two beauties for you today :-) Since i received PP's new Electric Blue, I have been dieing to pair it with Lynn's BoF. First off, EB is gorgeous!!! It is one of PP's new shades :-) :-) And this polish is a one coater!! It went on flawlessly, with no dragging, which I love! It even dries pretty quickly. I did notice that it was kinda drying a bit too quickly. While painting one of my nails, I finished it and before moving on, I saw a spot. In just those couple seconds, the polish was kind thick which made it a bit difficult to touch it up without it looking uneven. But, thank goodness it seemed leveled out before it dried completely. This isn't your typical blue polish. It has a gorgeous shimmer to it, which was stunning!!
On top of my EB, I added two coats of Lynnderella's BoF and I was soooo in love! I feel like my nails looked like a galaxy in the sky, simply stunning!! It's like the holographic glitter in the BoF is little stars twinkling in my personal galaxy! I was actually wishing I had some Silver glitter moons and stars. If I did, I think they would have looked AhMazing with this combo.
I got my Glitter Food Fix a Flat from Nail Pattern Boldness on Etsy I was soo anxious to try it. So, I thought this would be the perfect time too. I wish I had used Glitter tamer and Glitter Food on my nails so I could compare them, but I didn't. I think I will do that and write a separate post on it with comparison pics. But anyhow Glitter Food Fix a Flat has two purposes, You can use it like you would Glitter Tamer. Or you can add it to bottles of glitter polish, that has glitters that are always sinking to the bottom. Fix a Flat is suppose to make your glitters stay suspended in the bottle. That's really awesome!!! I have some of those floating around and can't wait to try it out!!
Back to my mani, I did the one coat of PP's Electric Blue along with two of Lynn's BoF. Next I used one coat of Glitter Food Fix a Flat, one coat of Gelous and them finally Seche Vite. I adore this combo and love the way it came out :-)
Unfortunately not long after I painted my nails, it was very late and I had to water my garden. So on my pointer finger, you can see a crinkle in one of the pics :-( Please ignore it, I hate it when that happens :-(
SO on to the pics, enjoy :-) :-) :-) :-)

Lynnderella BoF and PP's Electric Blue

Lynnderella BoF and PP's Electric Blue

Lynnderella BoF and PP's Electric Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin