Friday, August 24, 2012

Smitten Polish Your Turning Violet, Violet part two

Yes I know I am posting this little beauty again. I wasn't very happy at all with my mani last set of pictures. So many people have been enjoying my original post, that I decided to do another, with better pics :-) Formula is AhMazing!! everything about this polish is perfection and perfect!! She worked so hard to make this polish and I love it so sooo much I really wanted to show it off!! It has become my favorite darker purple polish, ever!!
  The fact that it's also Holographic, Rocks!!! I used two coats of Violet with one coat of Glitter Food. Then one coat of Gelous with one coat of Seche Vite. I have lots of pics to share with you, so excited about it :-) :-) :-D

I love how it has that glowing effect, Love LOVE!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin