Sunday, September 2, 2012

Phoenix Lacquers Santa's Turkish Delight

I wanted to share with you this new polish that will be for sale sometime soon. This maker is called, (PL)Phoenix Lacquers. She has created lots of different polishes and some dupes. There has been alot of people wanting Lynnderella's, (RC) Ribbon Candy. Lynnderella made a few of them and gave them to private clients of hers. RC is mostly impossible to get your hands on and everyone wants a bottle. So,   to sooth lemmings for this polish PL has made a close dupe for it. It's not a perfect dupe, but will work for your RC lemming. I do own RC and for fun I decided to buy a bottle of Santa's Turkish Delight, to see how close she got this dupe. I think she did a very good job :-) I love the fact of there being a dupe for it, cause my lynn RC is so prized, I hate to even use it!! I have never seen Ribbon Candy for sale, so you definitely should check out this dupe, when she opens her store on Etsy.
 The formula on this polish is very think. Similar to Crowstoes, she makes her polishes, so you add thinner and get the consistency you want. Unlike Crowstoes, Santa's turkish delight has alot of liquid in it. It made the perfect jelly sandwich for me. Also, you never lack glitter on your brush, when dipping in the bottle. The polish dried to a matte finish. So you do need Glitter Tamer or Glitter Food followed up with Gelous. If you don't own Glitter Tamer or Glitter Food, you can use a couple coats of Gelous. Followed up with a Top Coat. I love Christmas and can't get enough Xmas polishes. Looking down at my nails after I was done, it did remind of xmas candy, love it!!!
 I also adore the precious Phoenix bird she has dangling from the bottle, it's so unique!! Also, I am a big fan of the bottle she choose to use for her polishes. Idk when she is going to open her store but, I bet if you emailed her, she can sell to you and show you pics.
On to the pics!! Have a Lovely Day, Friends


Phoenix Lacquers Santa's Turkish Delight

Phoenix Lacquers Santa's Turkish Delight

Phoenix Lacquer's Santa's Turkish Delight

Phoenix Lacquers Santa's Turkish Delight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin