Saturday, August 18, 2012

Crowstoes Wonder Woman with Wet and Wild Grammy Gold!!

Hello, My Lovelies :-)
   Todays mani is one of my favorite childhood heros, Wonder Woman :-) As you know, Crowstoes's polishes are made with an uncut base and are super duper thick. I had to add alot of polish thinner to my bottle, to use it. I also had to keep adding it as I went on with my mani. But nevertheless here she is in all her glory :-)I tried a couple different undies for this baby. I tried a wonder woman colored blue, silver and gold. The winner by a long shot was Gold! The perfect gold and the one I used is from Wet and Wilds new Fergie collection, Grammy Gold. That polish was so beautiful on it's own I had to post a pic of it. I must say the brush in that WnW polish is AhMazing!! it's big, thick and fat. Perfect for a flawless mani :-) I used only one coat, which is what you will see in the pic. Also, I used no topcoat.
   Next up was only one coat of Wonder Woman!! I've been hearing lots of issues with this color, from other online. I guess if you have never owned Crowstoes, you would be really shocked when getting your first polish. It is sooo dang thick! But it has to be thinned to your preference. That's just how Lauri makes it. I had been anxiously waiting for this baby to be in stock. I was tickled when I was finally able to snatch it :-) It reminds me of my childhood, I watched all the Wonder Woman episodes!! Lauri did an excellent job with the glitters. They are the perfect Wonder Woman colors!!
   After one coat of WW I than did one coat of Glitter Tamer. Boy oh Boy!! Those glitters were starving too!!! The GT smoothed it all out perfectly and gave me my glassy finish, I love :-) :-) When it was all over, The glitters looked like gemstones glistening on my nails, loved it!!! Enjoy :-) :-)

Wet and Wild Grammy Gold

Crowstoes Wonder Woman

Crowstoes Wonder Woman

Crowstoes Wonder Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin