Sunday, September 2, 2012

Lynnderella Pretty Little Vampire

Today I decided to have some Vampy fun :-) No need to tell you that Lynnderella's polishes are flawless :-) :-) This time I choose Picture Polish Monroe for undies, one coat. I then followed up with two coats of PLV. I always use Glitter Tamer with glitters, so I did one coat. Afterwards, I always follow Glitter Tamer with a coat of Gelous. I then followed up with my preferred choice of Top Coat, Seche Vite. I love PLV's deep blood color with such an assortment of glitters. These glitters shimmer under lighting, so stunning! All of Lynn's polishes are AhMazing!! If you have thought about buying this color then yes, you do need it. Vampy type colors are not really my thing. But sometimes I want to do something different and this polish is perfect for that. I wore this polish to work and got lots of compliments. I think pairing it with Monroe, is the perfect color. SO onto the pics, friends :-)

Lynnderella Pretty Little Vampire

Pretty Little Vampire

Pretty Little Vampire

Pretty Little Vampire

Pretty Little Vampire

Pretty Little Vampire

Pretty Little Vampire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin