Saturday, August 11, 2012

White Wedding by Llarowe

Love this freshly fallen snow, glistening in the afternoon sun before it melts :-) This is something else, I'll tell ya what. In this pic I tried to capture the glow within. I used one coat of Essie marshmallow and only coat of White wedding! And get this, no Top Coat!! This polish was created by Llarowe and I will tell you that she did an AhMazing job on it!! It is not your normal plain white polish. It has micro-glitter in it of all colors. That's what sets this polish apart from others. I am soooo loving this mani today. I got mine from Picture Polish but they are also available to order thru Llarowe :-) :-)
I took a picture of the bottle on the window sill so you can get a good look at the glitter. Isn't it to die for!!!


Picture Polish White Wedding

Picture Polish White Wedding

Picture Polish White Wedding




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin