Monday, August 6, 2012

When The Moon Was a Star

Now Here's one of my favorite little lovelies I have for you :-) :-) This polish was initially my favorite of the new SSSS collection. Until I saw and realized each one was my favorite :-D AHMazing is all I can say about this one. I mean moons and stars in a gorgeous deep blue, plzz rescue me cause I feel I have died and gone to heaven!! Just can't get enough of it!! I love how Lynn added hexes which to me makes it feel like little planets in my galaxy of stars and moons :-) It's not a very hungry glitter at all. But I wanted to have a nice glass like finish so I did add one coat of Glitter Tamer and my usual Gelous and Seche Vite. My macro didn't come out the best but what the heck I am going to post it anyway :-) I noticed there was different colored stars and moons, just gorgeous!! The blue glitter gives this polish, my personal galaxy, so much depth!!

Lynnderella's When the Moon Was a Star

When the Moon Was a Star macro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin