Sunday, September 16, 2012

Crowstoes VooDoo

Love!! Now THIS is Halloween!! Best Halloween polish I've tried so far :-) The holographic glitter is to die for!! The formula was thick, as all Crowstoes are. But it's not dried out, like alot of them seem to be lately. I didn't thin it out at all to do this mani. Idk if I even want to ever thin it. I love the assortment of glitters in this. There is sooo much going on here, love that!!  Lauri definitely put alot into making this one and it shows!!
 The purple I used is NYC Pure Orchid. The Hallo orange is Sinful Colors Clementine. I definitely prefer this polish over purple. But it does look awesome either way :-) I used one coat of Glitter Food, Gelous and Seche Vite. I have an obsessive nature to always have a glass finish. SO on to the pics :-)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin