Friday, September 28, 2012

Enchanted's I am the Walrus with Dollish Polish This Is Halloween

I had a kick a** mega polish haul yesterday!!! check this out

I was so giddy with Joy to see these precious babies arrive yesterday!! My I am the Walrus has been on backorder for weeks now!! SO I am tickled to see it and it's backup finally come home :-) Right away I had to start painting with it. This polish truly blows me away. The duo is so strong and as always with Enchanted, the formula is perfection!! These pics show two coats of it on top of my school glue coat.



I then also had to use one of the new Dollish's. I was very curious of what This is Halloween, would look like layered on top. I think it worked out very nicely. Dollish's formulas are also perfect!! The finish isn't hungry it's perfectly smooth!! But because I want my glass finish, I used one coat of Glitter Food, Gelous and Seche Vite. I am such a sucker for the color gold. I really love the way this mani turned out :-) :-) :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin