Friday, September 14, 2012

KB Shimmer Splat

I have another lovely Halloween/Fall polish called SPlat. I couldn't resist the ice cream sprinkle'ish polish. I decided not to do undies and try to see how opaque this would be. So, no undies and 3 coats of Splat. The formula was perfect, applied like butter! and with each brush dip, I got lots of glitter on the brush, as you can see. I didn't need to do any placing of glitter, Love!! I did top it off with one coat of Gelous and one Seche Vite. Although the polish was perfectly smooth, I decided out of habit to apply the Gelous. I am obsessed with the glass type finish, so gelous always goes one :-) :-)
I only have two pics to share. Because it's not a sparkle or duochrome type polish, really. And I felt with just a couple pics, you can easily see what it looks like.

KB Shimmer Splat

KB Shimmer Splat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin