Saturday, September 29, 2012

CrowsToes Purple People Eater

What a beauty this polish is!! This was the one polish, in the collection, I was least excited about. Man am I crazy or what!! This polish is soooo Gorgeous!! It might be my fav from the collection, seriously! I love how Lauri mixed the green in with purple. What a Spooktacular combo :-) :-D I must say that I was very impressed with the formulas in this collection. Normally her polishes are very very very thick and almost dry. I found the formula of this polish to be perfect! No dragging and perfect glitter laying placement with brush strokes! also, the finish was like glass when dry. Normally her glitters are always super hungry. Not even the case with this one. That Rocks!! I can't help to think, that maybe she has started changing her formula. Because of the complaints from people about how thick and dry they are. I am very impressed with this collection, formula wise. I really hope she keeps this up :-) :-) I was in shock, when the polish dried and my nail was so slick and smooth. No need for Glitter food. But, because I wanted to be sure to show off the insane sparkle in this baby, I did add GF anyway :-) 
 I started this mani with a white glue coat then followed with my ridge filling basecoat. Next I used 2 coats of Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails in, Rock Bottom. 2 coats of Purple People Eater then followed. Because I always strive for my glass top, I did add one coat of Glitter food. Next was one coat of Gelous and Seche Vite. 
 It's really tough taking pictures of glitter polishes. It's almost impossible to show it's true glory. I did try very hard to take a pic that showed a hint of what I am seeing in real life. The glimmer and sparkle is sooo insane with this polish. I can't stop starring and I am sooo in love with it!! I was going to skip buying this one and I am so glad I purchase it. It turned out to be one of my favorite's from this Halloween collection. On to the pics :-D Oh! spotted a rogue piece of glitter on my ring finger after I took pic, Sorry :-O and plzzz ignore :-)





This pic I took from a bit of a distance. In hopes that you could imagine how insane the sparkle is, from this polish. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on Bloglovin