Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Dollish Polish Toxic Avenger

Today I am wearing an oldie but soooo Goodie. Toxic Avenger is one of the prized polishes in my collection. I think everyone has heard about it. So no need to talk about how awesome it is, cause it just Rocks!! It is the best duo/Holo combo I own, hands down. I got lucky some months ago, getting this polish from Dolly. She is sooo sweet, I really adore her and her polishes. They are all simply AhMazing!!! This polish along with other duo/holo chromes are near impossible to photograph. Tried the best I could to get some cool pics. These are the pics I liked the best. Please forgive the smudge on my index finger, oops!!
 I did get lucky and scored all of her Halloween polishes!! Should be arriving any time now. Will post pics as soon as I get.
 Have a Lovely Day!!!








2 comments:

  1. that's really really really pretty. reminds me of oil on asphalt after rain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You read my mind!! It does doesn't it. Holographics and Ozotic started my nail polish frenzy, lol. This was the very first one, my eyes were glues on! You gotta keep an eye out on Dolly's restocks to see when it might become a mystery shade again :-D

      Delete

Follow on Bloglovin